The main picture above is Chan a few years ago during a game...don't you love the little ones! I miss that age he was so nice to me.
Okay so soccer has started! Yeah...another season of busy scheduling. T is especially busy as he is working hard to pass off several merit badges. Two that he is working on has to do with sports so he is dividing his time between soccer, church ball and even reffing. It's too bad that he can't drive yet as he is terribly busy but life would be so boring if he did not want to stay busy. He actually looks forward to this and swimming every year.
T loves to play keeper but it scares mom!
Ash goes to church ball too but at least she can drive now.
Here is Chan busy playing soccer...this year he will be much better as he practices at school (at least that is what he tells me) As well he can punt way farther than I ever could.





2 comments:
I don't know how you do it...you are an amazing mom!
Glad to see the photos of the fun events that I missed. Granddad
Post a Comment