Well I have been very busy lately, so I have not been blogging...but I am now unemployed so I have all this free time. I did do some cleaning on my first official day off but it was very boring. I took this job on the first day of school as my close friends (thanks TNT) attendance clerk quit that day. Can you believe it? Who would quit on the first day of school? Anyway, I took the job for a short time. Which turned into a month and also found out that I would be the health clerk, confidant, answering machine, waitress...etc. At first I thought "who cares, it doesn't mean anything to me" but I found out it did...OH HOW I MISS IT! I even feel a little possessive! I love all of the people that work there and I have to say that this was the first time I could say that. And I miss them terribly, especially YOU! I was worried about the kids but they just want to graduate and move on in their lives. A lot of them struggle greatly but are smart enough to realize that they do need this diploma.
3 comments:
I don't miss you working...Maybe you will hang out with me now. :)
They do grow on you and are so eager to let you in. Thanks for the tremendous amount of help you gave me. I will always value your friendship.:)
I miss you too and so does Amanda. But guess what, you have to work on Thursday.
Post a Comment