Well I need to post some events that occurred in the family. Chan was baptized a member of our church. This is a milestone as he is my last to get baptized. I feel very sad that it wasn't more special. It seems like time has flown. I did enjoy it much more years ago now it seems that the spirituality is gone we were very much herded like cattle. I am grateful he made this important decision on his own. I just remember doing this with Ash but that was many years ago...now she is driving and such.
Here we all are ready to go! Don't we look so happy??
He LOVES having his photo taken...See...we couldn't get him to smile.
Friends awaiting his return...
His very good friend that he invited to come about 1hour before but they made it!
FINALLY A SMILE...so cute!
Ham and Cabbage Soup
3 weeks ago





2 comments:
That's so exciting! Congratulations on the baptism!
Hey Bethany! Congrats on the baptizm! And I can't believe Ashley is driving!!!!
I hope you don't mind me posting here. I've started blogginh, too, to help the kids in Germany keep track of us. If you want to see my efforts, go to http://www.thecrittergitters.blogspot.com/
Come visit when you guys get a free Saturday!
Post a Comment