Okay so we had another game and the boys had fun. I just need to teach my boy to kick and not back up. He has a tendency to back up and then kick but by that time the opponent is there and blocks the kick. Oh well he is young he will learn. Though he is great at punting. I will try for that next time.
Serious strategy going on here...
I had to include this because the camera focused on the ball not the kids...i thought it was cool.





4 comments:
I am addicted to those books and you know it. Amanda and I have to compare thoughts every morning. Guess who I get to have lunch with tomorrow? Oh come on you know who....
Hey Bethany
It was nice seeing you Saturday. Glad I found your blog. Now I can see what you are up to. ;)
Ok, you know that we enjoy high school sports. And Amanda said to let you know that she is trying he just won't stay away. :O)
We miss you. And what's with no post in over a week, come on there has to be something going on in your life that you want to share.
Forgot to add that I got my TWILIGHT t-shirt. :-)
Post a Comment