Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 wheeling

Well T and dad went 4 wheeling this weekend with some kids from his Sunday school class and the teacher. I thought it was very interesting that this man would like to spend a whole weekend with these boys. Well it turns out they had a BLAST!! Oh the stories I have heard about the 90 and the 700....whatever that is. But they seemed to really enjoy the dunes. The teacher brought his RV and let them all stay in it. Of course dad did not bring his camera but maybe one of the other parents can send me a photo or two for me to post.
I have been busy working but as the end of the year approaches (and with AIMS this week) I won't have much more work. Next year will probably be the same, with all of the cuts they are discussing...maybe the teachers won't be given time off during the year. That would be sad for me so we shall see.

1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

Have to agree with them, you know me 4 wheeling is a blast. Have a good week.