
A couple of months ago T and B began their gardening merit badge. I get to see some of the beauty. They planted some plants and they still look beautiful. They planted some flowers as well as squash and potatoes. The vegetables are all over the place and the flowers have bloomed and look really pretty. A few weekends ago they took two different types of seeds and watered and watched them to see if and/or how many would sprout. Well T's cats got to his and put claw marks in the bag yet they still started to sprout. He opened the bag on Sat. and found that all of his seeds began to sprout. He learned that these seeds would do well when planted. None of them were lost. He also learned that water and seeds in a bag STINK really BADLY after a few weeks. Not everything we learn is beautiful!








2 comments:
Man, aint that the truth! : ) Of course, you can always look at it differently and find some beauty. Miss you!
Thanks for the get well wishes. I thought that I was feeling somewhat better this morning then ended up napping for three hours, guess I needed it. I hate being sick. Glad that your on the mend.
Post a Comment