Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lisa this is for you!

Okay so i was begged by my good friend to blog as it has been FOREVER!!! This is for you (and hubby as an early b-day present)! I am trying to compete with you redoing your den but since I can't decorate I thought I would move some dirt around. Really I just supervised and said move this move that etc. T and Chan had fun working too!

Just getting started..you like the mud?

Hard workers moving rocks.

Major delay of progress as the tractor broke down and we had to wait for
someone to fix it for 3 hours. Hubby being silly with hands

Back to work. Notice it is much darker out.

Not in focus but working still.

3 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Thanks for the post, nothing like putting the hubbies to work. Briana just informed me that Dan is asleep in a chair. I'll have to wake him up in a bit. Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope your kids have fun.

Lori Lou said...

Looks like lots of hard work. Glad I just get to have the benefit from it.

Chrystalee said...

What are you doing back there???