We had a great Saturday! We traveled to the far north and spent some time with some great friends. We played soccer, boccie, horseshoes (which T killed us at and of course no pictures) had dinner and then roasted marshmallows. It was such a great day to have fun with the boys. I think they enjoyed playing around with dad and Don. The daughter was at a sweet sixteen so decided to bail (of course getting used to being second fiddle to friends will be hard for mom). We did miss her so but I am glad she had a good time and returned home safely! Thanks to our great friends for hosting such a good day. I hope to have more and maybe next time the boys will let us walk and talk (which I miss dearly plus all the great knowledge she shares). THANKS AGAIN!
Not exactly in the order I wanted but oh well! Here is the yummiest looking smore ever...nice and Golden brown. MMMMM good!
Silly boy that loves to put wood on the fire. I should teach him that song..."put another log on the fire. Cook me up some bacon and some beans." My cousin used to sing this song all of the time.
This is supposed to be B running away from the fire.







1 comment:
Sounds like you had lots of fun...I love making s'mores!
Post a Comment