Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Floor and Easter Hunt

Random, I know, but here are a few pictures of the painted concrete we have in the den. The carpet was torn out and replaced with painted concrete (because of the cost of other flooring). I should have taken some pictures of the process but oh well. Someday HE would like to do wood flooring but i am not so sure.

The mess had to be moved somewhere so why not the living room floor?



The bare floor. We had to scrap, etch it prior to paint.
I say "we" but I mean HE.

Here is the new floor. You can not even see the yucky white stuff.


Here is the floor next to the tile floor. Not too shabby for a first time.





Easter
Well we hunted and are still in search of the illusive yellow Easter egg. Someone hid it in the lemon tree or the irises but we can no locate it yet. Something to do tomorrow. We also took pictures with a new camera. Not my favorite but it will do. Searching, not really hard though.
Man it was HOT today over 80.
My family in Utah woke up to snow.


Under the slide, really mom??


I LOVE CANDY!

Happy Hunter and he even found a yellow one in the tree.

It really blends in when you are walking by.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Glad you had fun in the sun!

I'd love to make a "meet-in-the-middle trip" work!