Monday, April 5, 2010

Here is what we have been up to...

Well 8 pounds of strawberries and 22 containers
later, we have a mess and LOTS of freezer jam.
Now I am out of jars so the others will have to be
eaten fresh. I also tried this new type instead
of Sure Jell I used Certo (it was on sale).
It comes liquid already. Different for me.
We shall see tomorrow if it sets and is similar to Sure Jell.

The mess in the sink. Not too bad.


Here is what is left: 3 Pounds of strawberries
and LOTS of jam. As you can see I ran out of jars and
had to use 2 Tupperware and 2 marshmallow fluff jars.
There are 3 jars missing because I gave them away.



Well the boys are working hard on their scout badges. T is getting ready to get his life and C is done with Bear and Wolf. These pictures are from the blue and gold breakfast.





Must be like his mom, afraid to be
in front of others. He received an award
for "flexibility" in the classroom. Meaning he goes
with the flow and is positive. He looked
scared the entire time. No smiles from him.



1 comment:

Christie said...

Too bad we're not closer to taste test that jam for ya!