ITS FUN TO BE SILLY!
Notice the ruler...i should have weighed it but i didn't.
Next time I will.
huge onion, I just pulled some green onions out of my garden and lets just say they aren't your typical green onions, I'll have to post a picture.
Wow! It looks like we could use some Scouts around here!I was super excited to hear that you'd be coming for Blythe's wedding. It'll be great to see you again!Give your mom a hug for us.
You need to teach me how to garden. I have an area for one, but haven't come close to starting it.
Holy cow, that's HUGE!!!! Good job! : )
Didn't know you had a blog. How fun! I hate onions too. That is a whopper!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
huge onion, I just pulled some green onions out of my garden and lets just say they aren't your typical green onions, I'll have to post a picture.
Wow! It looks like we could use some Scouts around here!
I was super excited to hear that you'd be coming for Blythe's wedding. It'll be great to see you again!
Give your mom a hug for us.
You need to teach me how to garden. I have an area for one, but haven't come close to starting it.
Holy cow, that's HUGE!!!! Good job! : )
Didn't know you had a blog. How fun! I hate onions too. That is a whopper!
Post a Comment