Friday, May 8, 2009

SPRING


Well my Lisa Lisa has been taking tons of flower
pictures so i am trying to compete!! Ha!
Not really just trying to share some beauties of my own :)




This flower is my favorite.





And this photo turned out to be a nice shot.

4 comments:

Atkins Family said...

I love iris's (is that right) nice pics.

Christie said...

These are beautiful! Our iris are just barely starting to bloom. I love them because they're so pretty and b/c you don't have to water them much, which I guess is good for UT and AZ!

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

I get so excited each year because who knows what color the flowers will be. Most of mine are transplants from Granddad's. Such a nice thing to see and think of him.

acmeadows said...

Hey Beth,
Hope you don't mind me crashing your blog. Ashley looked so good for prom. The shoes are very fun. Hope she had a great time. Your flowers are beautiful too. It's amazing that they grow in AZ.