Thanks Kim, i feel so honored to be tagged by you...
10 years ago I...
1. was trying to get pregnant
2. was working full time
3. only cooked from a box
4. was still working on completing my degree
5. was good friends with my in-laws
5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow)...
1. "to do" list...what is that?...that is for organized people
2. grocery shop
3. work
4. take a nap...feel better...take more vitamins
5. clean?
5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. chips and salsa
2. ice cream but i am trying to break that habit
3. M&M's
4. pretzels...again trying to break that addiction
5. fresh strawberries and bananas
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. pay off all debt
2. add on to my house or move
3. buy another house somewhere special for my parents
4. Organize and pay for a "huge" friends trip in the Caribbean, like a big resort or Disney world cruise ship (which i heard is very much worth it)
5. Save money for kids futures (college or such)
5 places I have lived...
1. Carmel, IN
2. West Lafayette, IN
3. Tucson, AZ
4. Marysville, WA (if you count a summer vacation)
5. sad i have not lived any other places :(
5 jobs I've had...
1. Pistol Pete's pizza cashier
2. MCI operator/CSR
3. UPS CSR
4. data entry
5. assistant editor
I tag...
1. Lori
2. Lisa
3. Ashley
4. Chrystalee
5. Elisha
6. Chantel
Ham and Cabbage Soup
3 weeks ago





2 comments:
Hey Bethany,
It's Katrina Bingham, your visiting teacher. I had no clue you had a blog. I love it it's great!!! Anyway, I love your family. I love your daughter, she is so great. I have a blog too!! www.binghamalley.blogspot.com
What does "tagged" mean? What do I do (confused!!!).
Post a Comment