
So we have been really bored lately and not doing much of anything. (See picture above) This is T watching TV because he has NOTHING to do...Just Joking!!! He actually has been very busy with school and scouts. He is currently working on a billion merit badges. (it feels that way sometimes) No, but he has been busy with playing soccer (and reffing) and basketball (church ball and let me tell you...that movie should have been made about parents/coaches and their responses to BB...another story but very interesting). Hear are a few pics showing games and such. This one seems to be all about T. Well, if I could get my others to pose for pictures i could make up some good stuff about them as well.
Such a cute face...i had to add it to my blog...sorry momma this one is mine!
Proud soccer player made her first goal and mom didn't bring a camera...well never fear Auntie Beth is hear!!! (followed by galloping horses and trumpets playing)

HERE are the scouts reffing away! Good job boys, I think they are learning about reffing and bad calls and that the ref's can't see everything. (I hope as that is what went on Sat at their game) Don't look to close or you will see what a terrible photographer i am...Here i beg of the fabulous photographer to please never forget your camera...I am sorry but i did the best i could :(

Here is church ball and what kind of coach would put a 5'5 boy against a 6'4 guy who can jump another 4 feet (yeah needless to say we lost, but they came back and only lost by 6). Our team showed great sportsmanship from the boys (the coach on the other hand...questionable).
2 comments:
Whenever I take pictures in the gym I set the camera on night, they seem to come out better. Send me your email address.
What a busy life we lead...the pictures are cute, T looks very handsome!
Post a Comment