Friday, August 22, 2008

Learning...

Thanks for stopping by but as you can see from the title i am still learning! This is all new to me so come back and visit once I figure everything out!

4 comments:

Lori Lou said...

Good Job! You posted your first thing. That wasn't so hard. RIGHT?

Misty said...

FINALLY......Love your blog name...Ok, where are the pics.
chow

Chrystalee said...

So glad you joined the dark side ... I mean the mormon mom outlet! : ) I loved blogging at the beggining, but since vacation, I've been slacking big time. I got your emails and the ugly green monster came out! Way cool the whole Europe thing. I'll reply to them eventually. Tommorow is the first day of school, so maybe later in the week I'll have a moment to breathe and think about just little o' me. (snicker, snort)
Miss and love you!!!!

THE HAYNES FAMILY said...

Oh you over achiever you *smile*. I've been thinking about blogging, and then all I can seem to do is get out an email or two. It will be nice to see and hear all about things in AZ.