I tried to figure out how to put photos in an album of sorts. To allow for more photos. In this album we fished, ATV'd, hiked, climbed waterfalls, rode in a helicopter, played with rabbits, hung out with cousins, lit fireworks, played games, shot off waterballoons, held baby girls, and much more. I hope you enjoy. I will try to create another one that included more of the extra trips we took to South Dakota and mammoth place. This is noly a small part of the fun we enjoyed. Thanks again Auntie Janell, Uncle Rod, Apryl and family, Edyn and family, Lori and family (who traveled with me to Kanab), Blythe and family, and many more that I forgot to mention. It was a trip of a lifetime.
The next picture creation should show the small trips that we took while away, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, other states.
The next picture creation should show the small trips that we took while away, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, other states.





No comments:
Post a Comment