Sunday, May 9, 2010

Here is what we have been doing...

We have taken some pictures of beautiful flowers in the yard as well as stinky javelinas. Just thought you would like to see them. This last week we made a drive as a family to see the Gila Valley Temple Open house. It was nice to spend this time with the kids. Ash and I talked the entire way their and back. My parents even drove with us. It was such a nice time with no fighting even!
T taking a closeup. Gee you think it was windy here?
We truly had to hold down anything you did not want flying up.

The parental units.


This is not the first time. A month or so ago, they
came in and tore open the cat and dog food
and made a terrible mess.
Here are the naughty javelina's who were
eating our cat litter, really does that even sound
appetizing at all? As well as, the bag of fertilizer.
You may ask how? Well I shall tell you. My hubby,
who had just cleaned the garage, thought there is no
food out here why should I shut it? Well this is why.
Our beautiful and smart dog even told us that someone was
in the garage but did anyone listen to her??? NOT really.
Maybe now he will...listen or at least shut the garage.



Aren't these beautiful? I love this one with
the purple lines. It did not stay very long so I
am glad I was able to get this picture. Right now
we also have white, peach, purple and a burnt orange reddish color.





No comments: