Friday, February 26, 2010

Rodeo weekend

Here where we live the kids get 2 days off of school for Rodeo weekend. I have lived here almost 30 years and I have never gone to the Rodeo. Well it was very expensive but I decided to go. The older kids, of course, were to busy to come. Man we sure did have a good time! We loved looking at the bulls and horses.









These women were so cool to watch.
It was amazing how well they worked
together and how well their horses
were trained.

We decided to make a weekend of it and went

to a friends farm. The boys had so much fun with

their baby goats. B wanted to bring one home because

it was so friendly and even let them pick her up.





The goat really wanted us to feed her.
She tried to find her own food.


1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

Haven't been to the rodeo in years, glad you had fun.