Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Palmyra NY

The real reason we went was to see Palmyra pageant. It was GREAT! The weather was even BeauTiful. About 70 the entire time there. I guess it was a good week as the week before was hot and humid. Nice planning Grandpa Nice close seats as mom went to save them
2 HOURS early!

The actors were walking through
the audience before the play. It was fun to see them
up close.




I took this picture of this man randomly
and then met him the next day at the hotel.
He, his wife and 16 yearold son have come to
take part in the play for the last 2 years.
They love it! They travel from Utah and stay 2 weeks
in a hotel just to take part in the play. AmAzInG!
There was even visitors from Columbia and Austarlia.

At a park in Palmyra. Pictures while hanging with dad.

Thinking about chasing the geese.

The innocent geese

Sacred grove

View of the temple from the sacred grove.







If you click on picture you can see
that each glass window has parts of
a grove on it. Kind of cool!

Just enjoying the green lands, grass, tress, bugs...etc.






3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow--what a great trip! I'm excited that you all got to go!

Kim said...

What a nice vacation! I'm sure it was amazing being in the areas with such great history, and the weather was a nice bonus!

kellie said...

I am jealous, the pictures are great and looks like you had a fun time!