Monday, January 19, 2009

Nothing to post...

Well, I didn't have anything to post but thought that I would explain the new picture. Since we don't have any fabulous family pics or Valentine pics, I searched for something different. This was from T's 5th grade promotion a few years back. I know, most of you won't like the tongues but the kids LOVE to pose for silly pictures so I do indulge them in that.

4 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Great picture, love the tongues. See you this Friday?

DavidErinDennis said...

I love the tongues! It's a great picture! I haven't had much to post about these days either so don't feel bad :)

Chrystalee said...

January must just be a blah type of month...not much for me to post either!!! Loving the tongues. : )

Christie said...

I love your cute blog! Myles helped me start one. If you want to check it out, it's: wordsofwatsons