Sunday, November 9, 2008

mom LOOK what I can do

So Chan set his mind to riding without help and within an hour here he is...
mind you he has never ridden with training wheels
just an attached bike to ours
like riding tandem.

Checking everything out before riding...

This is what I hear..."Mom, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!" ARE YOU WATCHING?

MOM, CAN I RIDE TO CHURCH?


MOM, LOOK WHAT THE BIKE DID! :(

Oh well, you win some you lose some...but he is still riding! GOOD job for not quiting!

3 comments:

Atkins Family said...

big accomplishment. I remember when tyler and briana learned how to ride; so long ago....
Hey I'll see you tomorrow.

Karen said...

I love keeping up with your family on your blog. You do SUCH a good job! I love you and miss you, too. When can you come and visit? If the answer is "probably not soon", then maybe I could meet you half way at the Olive Garden by the Tucson Mall for lunch. Wanna? Hey-don't you have a birthday coming up in the next couple of months?

THE HAYNES FAMILY said...

Sounds a little bit like our Cyrus. Didn't want any help, and then did fine on his own. What a great job Champ!